Oh, we are so very excited you are joining us for our first ever Susan K Weckesser Design Team Blog Hop with Unity Stamp Design Team!
If you are not already a follower, we would love for you to join our families and follow our blogs as well as stay up-to-date by Liking us on Facebook:
During this 2-day hop, you will be inspired and in awe of all the fabulous creations shared by members of these two talented design teams. Both teams will be sharing Simple Christmas Card Ideas using Unity Stamps designed by Susan K Weckesser Inc. It's not too late for Christmas Cards. According to the US Postal service, if you mail your holiday cards by December 20, they will arrive by December 25th! And, this will give you a chance to also join in the Christmas Love Campaign.
For my simple card tag, I used the adorable One of a Kind Winter itty bitty stamp. I just adore snowman & this one is too cute! I wanted to keep it one layer(ish) by stamping directly on the cryogen cardstock and coloring with Copics. Then I masked the snowman along with some snowy hills and created the background by sponging some distress inks in different color blues. I just punched a hole and added some seam binding as well as twine. This will look so cute on a Christmas present or bag. You can also recreate this on a standard card size to mass produce for easy & simple but awesome Christams cards to mail out.
We are giving away two chances to win an amazing prize package containing a generous variety of Susan K Weckesser stamps co-branded with Unity Stamps.
For a chance to win, visit each blog and leave a comment. Then come back on Dec 3 at 6 PM CST to find out if you are a winner at Susan K Weckesser Inc and Unity Stamp Co blogs.
Here is the blog hop order:
- Susan Weckesser: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com/
- Angie Blom: http://www.angieblomdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Erin Lee Schreiner: http://www.erinleecreative.com/
- Carisa Zglobicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/
- JJ Sobey: http://1-goodthing.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Arana: http://dahlhouse-designs.com/
- Tracy Easson: http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.co.uk/
- Lisa Henke: http://www.mylittlecreativeescape.blogspot.com/
- Julie Short: http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/
- Vicky Varvadouka: http://vartig12.blogspot.gr/
- Natalie Dever: http://www.dougnat.blogspot.com/