Helmar will be offering two Arts & Crafts Starter packs!
May Arts will be offering two prize packages of winner’s choice of 2 spools of ribbon!
For my project, I took a simple plastic ornament and punched out a snowflake border with simple printer paper using a Martha Stewart punch. Then I laid it on top of the ornament like a mask, while it was own, I spread some Helmar Gemstone Glue over it with a paintbrush. While it was still wet, I poured some Art glitter in mystery over the top and removed the paper to leave the snowflake border showing through the glitter. I loved how it turned out. I add some red stickler to the center of each snowflake. Then, I topped the ornament with this luxurious Silky Crushed ribbon by May Arts. It really adds an elegant touch to ANY project!!!
So, how do you enter to win a chance at one of these grand prizes? Hop through with us and visit each designer’s blog and leave a comment on their Helmar and May Arts Blog Hop post. The first winners will be chosen on the 21st and the second winners will be chosen after the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend! So let’s get started!Day 1 – November 19th
- Charlene Driggs: http://www.paperandinkplayground.com/
- Letitia Grace Lauer : http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com
- Alexcia Patterson-Schroll: http://makeandmingle.wordpress.com/
- Kate Vickers: http://www.scrapsation.com
- Christina Colón: http://www.thetwistedmuse.com/
- Jen Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Gini Williams Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Carisa Zgloblicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.ca/
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Jen Shears: http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jingle: http://www.justjingle.blogspot.com/
Day 2 – November 20th
- Karen Baker: http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
- Martha Richardson http://themermaidscloset.blogspot.com/
- Kendra Wiggins: http://scrappincricut.org/
- Lisa Wilkinson: http://www.createfor7.blogspot.com
- Leah Farrar-White: http://1alabasterowl.blogspot.com/
- Sally Lynn MacDonald: http://www.sallylynnmacdonald.com/
- Monica Edwards: http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Amy Lassiter: http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martel: http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Virginia Fynes: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by!!