This week, Helmar has paired up with FabScraps to showcase how well our products work together! I wanted to share the two cards I made for the special week but be sure to pop on over to the Helmar Blog where I provide even more detail and a special video!
This card features FabScraps High Tea line of papers and die cuts. I used Helmar Tape Runner, 450 Quick Dry and Zap Dots to bring it together.
This card features Vintage Baby by FabScraps. I am in LOVE with these papers, die cuts and chipboard shapes. I also used Helmar 450 Quick Dry on this project as well as Acid Free Glue and Liquid Scrap Dots.
Thanks for stopping by!
- FabScraps Vintage Baby & High Tea lines
- Helmar Acid Free Glue, 450 Quick Dry, Tape Runner, Liquid Scrap Dots & Zap Dots
- Wild Orchid Crafts
- The Greeting Farm Clear Stamps Bannerific & Build a Onesie Boy
- Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type stickers
- PaperTrey Ink Kraft Cardstock & Vintage Twine
- Vintage Buttons and fabric leaf from local antique store
- Lace from Hobby Lobby